Open Work is a design collective founded in 2014 by Susana Carvalho, Kai Bernau, Elisabeth Malcolm, and Daniel Powers.
With backgrounds in graphic design, interactive design, type design, and art direction we work in collaboration with people and organizations to develop design projects across various media.
- Veem House for Performance
- Myung Feyen quantified self as artistic practice
- Predominant.ly colourful music discovery
- Interfaces HTML generated poster
- Empire cross-media publication
- Lyon & Atlas typeface families
- Indygraph voting barometer
- The Mac Photographic Archive
- Octavo publicaties series and identity
- Wander research residency
+ 31 70 356 18 19, @opnwrk